Release Date 08 June 2011
Major Features Added or Improved In This Release
- Different versions of Cava Packager can now co-exist on the same machine. Installing this version will not prevent a previous version of Cava Packager from running. (Note: Projects are, of course, still version specific. You cannot open a project with an older version of Cava packager once it has been upgraded.)
- Projects are now portable across different machines and operating systems.
- Projects now support management by version control system.
- Project layout has been simplified to support vcs and portability features.
- Projects can now be exported to a single portable file.
- On Mac OS X the project type can now be switched between 'Mac OS X Bundle' and 'Darwin Executables' at any time.
Cava Packager Copyright © 2006-2012 Mark Dootson